MLS® ID: OLRS-1849821
138 East 112th Street, 3 C
Manhattan, New York, 10029 $2,895
This modern building features stylish living in East Harlem. Located on a quiet block at 112th street between Lexington and Park Avenues, the building is conveniently located just steps to Central Park and to the subway(on 110 street and Lexington you have the 6 train) and bus lines.
Apt 3-C is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a modern building.
The apartment features a California kitchen with white appliances , two large and equally sized bedrooms; and hardwood floors throughout. There is ample closet space and both the living and sleeping areas offer plenty of space for all of your needs.
The building also features a laundry room, and outdoor courtyard for residents.
Pets accepted on a case by case basis. *
Heat, hot water, and cooking gas is included in the rent
Please note that this residence is part of a middle income housing program There are income and occupancy requirements that must be met.
1) Income requirement- combined income for the household of no less than $100k and no more than $220k
2) Allow 2-4 weeks for approval once all paperwork is submitted.
3) 2 BEDROOMS MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO OCCUPANTS w/ all documentation available ( taxes, bank statements, employment letter, etc)
4) GOOD CREDIT Contact us today to schedule an appointment for this brand new 2 BR.
WHEN SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
1) Include number of occupants( roommates, spouse, etc.)
2) that you understand and qualify with regards to the income requirements.
PHOTOS ARE OF SIMILAR UNIT W/ SAME RENOVATION!