MLS® ID: OLRS-776111
1825 Foster Avenue, 2 B
Brooklyn, New York, 11230 $659,000
Sunlit Classic Beauty. This pristine and spacious 2 bedroom 1 bathroom coop seamlessly flows through well proportioned spaces with clever additions that maximize function and form.
* The foyer doubles as an office with a built-in desk and overhead cabinets for storage.
* The raised dining room is clearly defined yet integrated with the extra large living room.
* A wall of south facing windows reveal treetop views and flood the apartment with sunlight.
* The windowed kitchen has designer touches, ample cabinets, stainless steel appliances.
* Classic and timeless white bathroom with subway tiles.
* Closets in each bedroom and along the hallway plus additional storage for rent in the building offer plenty of storage.
* Hardwood floors, high ceilings and gentle archways throughout add architectural interest.
1825 Foster Ave is a well-managed cat friendly building with a live-in super, evening doorman and bike room. Shareholders get to enjoy a community room and garden, gym and common laundry room. Perfectly situated just a few blocks to the B/Q trains at Newkirk Ave and a block away from all the restaurants, shops and conveniences along Foster Ave, Cortelyou Rd, and Newkirk Ave.