MLS® ID: OLRS-1718312
206 West 137th Street
Manhattan, New York, 10030 $14,000
This beautiful home is available for short terms.
Exquisite restored antique and art-filled 3200 square foot, 3 bedroom 3 bath Brownstone in Central Harlem (Striver Row/Hamilton Heights).
1880s impeccably restored brownstone-triplex with garden and terrace!
This renowned artist/sculptors home incorporates harmonious perfection in an exquisite restoration which integrates every modern comfort. Hardwood and marquetry floors, 6 fireplaces, wainscoting, massive pocket doors, claw-foot tub, and a mahogany paneled entrance, state of the art Italian kitchen, infinity showers, heated floors and central A/C throughout.
- Central location
- Access to midtown in 15 minutes
- Tree lined Street Scape
- Private Terrace
- Exposed Brick
- 6 Hand rubbed Decorative Fireplaces
- Original Hardwood Floors, Wainscoting and doors
- Formal Dining Room
- Powder Room
- Home Office
- Dressing Area
- Massive Master bath with Infinity shower and claw foot tub
- Impeccable Renovation
- Stone, marble, Corian and stainless Counters
- State of the art Eat in Kitchen
- Limestone and Marble Bathrooms
- Recessed Lighting
- Zoned AC/heat