MLS® ID: OLRS-1827713
25 Tudor City Place, 2109
Manhattan, New York, 10017 $345,000
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. This non-smoking, full service, Gothic Revival co-op with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city. The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you'll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and a three plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
* 24/hour doorman
* Gorgeous roof deck with views of Empire State Building and Chrysler Building
* Central laundry and bicycle storage
* A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse conveniently located on this charming street.
* All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
* Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
* It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street near Grand Central Station, 42nd Street, the U.N., the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay.
* Subletting allowed after one year of ownership for recurring 5 out of 10 year periods.
Please contact for an immediate showing.