MLS® ID: OLRS-1827713
25 Tudor City Place, 2109
Manhattan, New York, 10017 $345,000
Top Floor Studio - Your perfect full-time or occasional Manhattan home!
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. Tudor Tower is a land-marked, non-smoking, full service, and Gothic Revival co-op building with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city.
The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you'll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and a three plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
* 24/hour doorman
* Gorgeous roof deck with views of Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and river views.
* Central laundry and bicycle storage
* A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse conveniently located on this charming street.
* All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
* Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
* It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street and two blocks from Grand Central Station with neighboring United Nations, the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay.
* Subletting allowed after one year of ownership for recurring 5 out of 10 year periods.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING.