MLS® ID: NEST-83145
28 W 125th St, 1 B
Manhattan, New York, 10027 $1,998
*FABULOUS HARLEM 1BR LEASE BREAK*CUSTOM WOODWORK*HARDWOOD FLOORS*HIGH CEILINGS*EXTRA STORAGE*LAUNDRY*RENOVATED ROOF DECK WITH SWEEPING VIEWS OF DOWNTOWN*CLOSE TO ALL THE AWESOMENESS THAT HARLEM HAS TO OFFER!
Call or Email to Schedule an Appointment
***EMAIL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE***
THE PLACE: (*Apt is currently occupied. Photos are of a sister unit in the same building.*)
- Gorgeous Woodwork*
- Semi Open Kitchen w/ SS Appliances & Dishwasher*
- Massive Roofdeck w/ Incredible Views!!*
- Laundry In Building*
- Hardwood Floors Throughout*
- Queen/King Size*
- Amazing Closet Space*
- Heat & Hot Water Included*
- Newly Renovated ROOF DECK w/panoramic Views!
- Pets Welcome (Case by case)
- Just Blocks to Red Rooster, Chez Lucienne, Corner Social, Sylvia's, Lenox Coffee, Starbucks, Whole Foods, NY Sports Club, Great Shopping, Marcus Garvey Park, Metro North, and the B, C, 5, 6, and Express A, D, 2, 3, and 4 trains.
***ADVERTISED PRICE IS NET EFFECTIVE BASED ON A ONE YEAR LEASE AT $2180 WITH ONE MONTH FREE***
*With the vacancy rate in the city at 3%, this is a highly competitive market that moves very quickly. If you fall in love with an apartment and have your financials in order, I can take it off the market for you immediately while your application is pending!*
**I have SEVERAL listings to fit any lifestyle and can show you EVERYTHING Bohemia Realty has regardless of who's Advertising**
Don't Move OUT of MANHATTAN. Move UP in MANHATTAN!