MLS® ID: NEST-86003
4 W 108th St, 8
Manhattan, New York, 10025 $4,200
Location: Central Park West and 108th Street
Here is a rare opportunity to live next to the park for $900 a person!
*This apartment can be rented deposit free. Pay a small monthly fee to Rhino and never pay a security deposit again. Please ask the leasing agent for for information on Rhino.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT (Pictures are of the actual unit)...
- NO FEE!
- Washer/Dryer in Unit!!
- Recently Renovated
- Deluxe Fixtures/Finishes
- Open Concept Kitchen with Stone Counters & Metallic Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Flatscreen TV
- Queen/Full Bedrooms with Closets
- Modern Tile Bathroom with Tub
- Bright, Sun-filled Rooms
- High Ceilings
- Recessed Lighting
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood and Tile Floors
- Video Intercom
ABOUT THE BUILDING (AND MORE)...
- Well-Maintained Prewar Building
- Pets OK (case by case)
- A Stone's Throw to Central Park and One Block from B/C Train Stop!
- Walking Distance to Columbia University
- Moments to Supermarkets, Coffee Shops and the very best of Upper West Side Shopping, Dining and Nightlife
- Short Commute to CCNY
* SHORT TERM LEASES AVAILABLE (5 month preferred)
* Price listed is net effective with 1 month free on a 5 month lease. Gross rent is $4500.
Not what you're looking for? No problem! We at Bohemia take pride in being upper Manhattan's premier residential specialists. www.bohemiarealtygroup.com