MLS® ID: OLRS-0028530
932 Pacific Street
Brooklyn, New York, 11238 $3,480,000
Renovated 3 family home, 20ft wide brick house on a great tree-lined block in Crown Heights/Prospect Heights Border!
It is an amazing opportunity to own this three story brick townhouse or use as an investment or even condo conversion using 1,400sqft of available air rights. This is 20 x 50ft on a 110ft deep lot features 3 large floor-thru 3br 1 bath apartments approx. 1000sq each, renovated and built with storage spaces basement, deep South garden as well as a front yard.
Currently 3rd floor apartment is completely renovated and has a rental tenant, lease expires Jun 30th 2020.
- Great living space with plenty of room for dining table
- Custom made closet in the living room
- Kitchen with new fridge, microwave, stow and DW Whirlpool appliance, granite counter top, Italian tiles, costume made kitchen cabinets with soft closing doors
- Heated radiant floor tough entire apartment
- HVAC system tenant controlled in each room
- Accented ceiling LED lighting
- New bathroom with costume made cabinets
- Master Bedroom fits easily king size bed with big closet
- Second Bedroom fits easily queen size bed with big closet as well
- Third Bedroom can be used for the office space or nice size kids room
- European doors
- Video intercom
- Bike room and private storage space available in the basement
- Laundry in the basement
The 1st and 2nd floors apartments are partially renovated and they have stairs leading into the huge back yard garden.
This beautiful brick townhouse is a few blocks to Prospect Park, Farmers Market and BAM and numerous transit options.
All OH's and showings are by appointment ONLY!